The job market is competitive enough without having to deal with Crohn’s Disease - or any other form of Inflammatory Bowel Disease for that matter. Here are my thoughts on whether you should admit to having Crohn’s Disease when applying for your next job.
Crohn’s Disease affects more people than you might imagine. Please click on any (and preferably “all”) of the links shown below to see and hear some amazing advocates share their own Crohn’s Disease stories.
- Kevin Heimbach “I have Crohn’s Disease.”
- Paige Calvert “My Crohn’s Disease Journey.”
- Always Andrea ”What is Crohn’s Disease.”
- Chase Latka “My Crohn’s Disease Story.”
- Ben Morrison “A Comedian’s Guide to Crohn’s.”